With effect from 25th August 2022
Welcome to EatShudh!
The website ‘EATSHUDH.COM’ (“EatShudh” or the “Application”) is owned and operated by Confiance Manufacturing Labs, having its office at ECC Road, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066 (the “Company” which expression would mean and include its officers, successors and assigns).
Collection of Information
- The Company is the sole owner of the information collected through the Application. The Company may collect and process personal information from you, including but not limited to the following:
- Information provided by you at registration such as your email id, phone number, unique identifiers and preferences information including favorites and history. Providing additional information beyond what is required at the time of registration can be altered by you at any
- Information that you provide directly to the Company via email and / or electronic communication;
- Information that you provide to the Company over telephone. The Company may make and keep a record of such information shared by you; and
- Information that you provide to the Company in physical form whether sent through post and / or courier and / or handed over to the Company’s representatives in person.
- Every computer / mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the Application, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Application.
- Minors (under the age of 18) are not allowed to submit any Personally Identifiable Information to us or to place orders and can thus only use the services of this Site in the presence of a parent or guardian and only with their permission. EatShudh will accept no liability for the use of this Site by children and minors and reserves all rights to refuse orders placed by children or minors.
Use of the Information collected
- Use of The Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide you a platform for the purpose of providing the Services. The Company may use the personal information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide you the Services.
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Service;
- To analyze how the Application is used, diagnose technical problems;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the Application and avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to the Application;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Application;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy
Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
Sharing of Information
The Company may partner with another party to provide specific Services if required. When you sign-up for the Services, the Company will share names, or other personal information that is necessary for the third party to provide these Services. The Company’s contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
- Non-disclosure of Information
The Company pledges that it will not sell or rent your personal details to anyone and your personal information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by the Company except in the following cases:
- The Company may disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- The Company may disclose your information in order to provide you the Services, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies / agencies that work for fraud prevention;
- The Company may disclose your information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- The Company may disclose your information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
Security of Information
- The Company takes the security of your information very seriously. The Company protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by using authenticated encryption method of security to secure all data that is collected from you. The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such information. It only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. The Application allows users access to their personal information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Application, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Application will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
- Data Retention
Your information will be retained with the Company as long as your account is active or as needed to provide Services to you. The Company will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes. Subject to Clause 4 above. EatShudh will continue to retain information provided by you until you specifically request EatShudh to destroy such information. Upon verification of such request, EatShudh may, subject to its obligations pursuant to law, destroy all information provided by you from its servers.
- Opt out Procedures
Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service, please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
Other Links and Widgets
- The Application may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of the Company. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. The Company encourages you to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Application, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Company should be the responsibility of the linking party, and Company will not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Application.
Notification of Changes
- Using the Company’s Services or accessing the Application after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the Application will constitute your consent to the changed terms.
- Address for privacy questions
Should you have questions about this policy or Company’s information collection, use and disclosure practices, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions or concerns you may have regarding our use of personal information about you. Except where required by law, the Company cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or Company’s privacy practices.