EatShudh’s Sugar Control Select Aata helps release the sugar slowly in the body and manages the sugar level spikes. It has a fine blend of Amaranth, Buckwheat, Ragi, Jowar, Bajra and Wheat.
The recipe is crafted by experienced nutritionists and chefs to provide you with wholesome nutrition.
- Amaranth is packed with manganese, which is important for brain function. Also rich in magnesium, an essential nutrient involved in DNA synthesis.
- Arrowroot is a potent source of B-complex vitamins that are essential for regulating metabolism.
- Buckwheat is a superfood that has high protein content compared to grains and has complex carbohydrates which help in managing blood sugar levels
- Jowar has dietary fiber which helps in maintaining blood sugar levels and helps in digestion.
- Ragi has high amounts of fiber that keeps your stomach full for a long time and thus helps in weight loss.
- Bajra contains carbohydrates that are digested slowly and maintain a stable sugar level for a long period. This makes them a healthy food option for diabetics.
Order to Mill: 100% fresh as every order goes for grinding once you place the order. Fresh aata helps you make fluffy and soft rotis.
- Traditionally Ground: Slow grinding ensures that vital nutrients are not vaporized and are preserved.
100% whole grains freshly milled in traditional chakki
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and always seek the advice of a nutritionist or other qualified healthcare provider for individual requirements and consultation.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website.
Diabetic-Friendly Chickpea Flour Veggie Fritters
1 cup chickpea flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup water
2 cups grated vegetables (such as zucchini, carrots, and sweet potatoes)
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp olive oil
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, water, grated vegetables, and cilantro.
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of the batter into the pan and flatten slightly to form a fritter.
Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
Serve the fritters hot with a side salad or chutney of your choice. Enjoy!