Buckwheat or Kuttu Flour is made from stone-ground 100% pure Kuttu seeds. Being not a cereal, used extensively during fasting. Known by different names like Kaadu godhi and Buckwheat
- Kuttu is a superfood that has a high protein content compared to the grains
- Kuttu has low calories and fat and thus aids in weight loss.
- Kuttu is Gluten free and good for digestion
- Kuttu has complex carbohydrates which help in managing blood sugar levels
Order to Mill: 100% fresh as every order goes for grinding once you place the order. Fresh aata helps you make fluffy and soft rotis.
- Traditionally Ground: Slow grinding ensures that vital nutrients are not vaporized and are preserved.
- 100% whole grain
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and always seek the advice of a nutritionist or other qualified healthcare provider for individual requirements and consultation.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website.